Additional Resources

Architectural History

The church edifice as seen today was constructed primarily in four phases between 1906 and 1920. The cornerstone of the Lady Chapel at Hinman Avenue and Lee Street is dated 1909. The main sanctuary was enlarged to its current proportions in 1914, on the eve of the Great War.

Learn More

Parish History

Parish Today

Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion